One platform -- with multiple solutions
Support your consultation for a specific clinical problem and associated study, with WIDI Consult Decision Support. Claim Point-of-care CME.Learn More
Build your foundations with the WIDI Learn Study Tools. Students, residents and professionals can assess and establish true competency. CME credits available.Learn More
Support and assess your people with our SIMulated works shifts, constructed to assess core strengths and to test demonstrated industry knowledge gaps.Learn More
Find the Content You Need
Our full DICOM studies and short, explanatory videos allow you to experience a similar case with a "virtual" expert at your workstation.Search Consult Library
- Complete your reports with justified competence, and earn AMAPRA Category 1 credits, while you work.
- Our growing consult library covers Neuro including ENT, MSK, and Abdominal cases.
Groups & Institutions
WIDI is the solution your organization needs to solidify specific diagnostic competencies.
- Establish and solidify specific diagnostic competencies
- Build a custom package to satisfy MoC requirements for Quality and Safety projects.
- Meet your group's CME credit needs
- Reduce imaging and liability expenses
Our methods help to establish true competency.
Pull up case studies quickly. WIDI is engineered to make your workflow precise and efficient. Decision support houses a library of emergency room and critical care cases.
- Our full DICOM studies and short, explanatory videos allow you to experience the case with a "virtual" expert at your workstation.
- Our sample reports will assist you to writeup your own case.
Our Search Pattern Assist take you step by step through the assessment and reporting requirements for each clinical scenario, including visual for all key observations. Build your practice foundations or expand your core knowledge base with these guides, optimized for adult learning.
- Scenario-driven training for proven competency development
- Address knowledge gaps known to cause observational and diagnostic errors
Case Practice tools allow you to take cases and receive immediate feedback on your observational and diagnostic accuracy. You can also earn CME credits while you learn.
- Earn CME while you work
- Train on your own schedule
- Reduce errors and positively influence outcomes
Our SIMulation tests are a proven method of measuring abilities and competencies against professional standards.
- Assess your staff competence
- Suitable for radiologists, residents, Critical Care staff and all healthcare providers who interpret diagnostic imaging
- Already a proven benefit in over 25 ACGME approved radiology programs